Create High Quality Graphics Using Software You Already Have – PowerPoint
3 Courses in PowerPoint for Windows
PowerPoint Design Secrets
- Output File Types for PowerPoint
- What File Types to Create for Different Content
- Custom Slide/Page Dimensions & Measuring in Pixels
- Measuring & Exporting Graphic Objects in Pixels
- Working with the Slide Master & Why/When To Do So
- More Tips & Techniques for Precision Editing
- Saving High Quality Output for Various Formats
PowerPoint for Beginners
- File Basics
- Slide/Page Basics
- Working with Images
- Working with Text
- Working with Shapes
- Working with Backgrounds
- Saving a Slide/Page as a Graphic Image
- Saving a File as a Video
- Saving a File as a PDF
- Tips for Creating an Engaging Slideshow with or without Narration
- Layering & Grouping
- Using the Selection Pane
- Getting Started with Animation
- Slide Transitions
- Working with the Slide Master
- Adding Music to a Video
- Tips for Engaging Power Point Videos
Each course will be about 2 hours of instructions, followed by about half an hour for Q&A.
You can attend the classes live and get the recordings. You will also get a Visual Guide PDF for each course.
Course dates are June 9th, 16th, and 24th from 6:30pm to 9:00pm Eastern.
- Set of 5 templates for different types of visual content
- Ongoing access to private Facebook group
- 1/2 hour one-on-one consultation
- Lifetime Access to recordings
- Training videos for Image Exporter software
- 25% off coupon code for Image Exporter Add-In for PowerPoint
Use the first button to purchase all 3 courses.
If you only want to purchase 1 course, use the 2nd button below.
Email Success@PresentationsWithResults.com if you have any problem placing your order.