Monthly Slideshow Contest
Ends on March 31st
No Theme This Month
Enter any slideshow you want!
Why should I participate in the contest?
- You’ll practice a new way of designing slides that will enhance all your PowerPoint presentations and webinars
- You can use your slides to create images to share on social media
- You can copy your slides to use as Valentine e-cards
- Your slideshow will be promoted on my Facebook page
- You will have a good opportunity to learn and apply
some new PowerPoint techniques
- You could win a prize for your slideshow
- Plus you’ll have fun putting your slides together!
See what some of my students have said about creating slideshows:
“I should be studying or reading, but the PowerPoint Webinar
was so good, I’m dying to play around in PowerPoint!” ~ Jackie Holl
“I watched a webinar by Susan Joy Schleef on creating a power point
presentation that is engaging and interesting. I never knew it was
so fun to create one!” ~ Paula Mapes Owens
How do I get started?
1. Register for the contest by clicking the link below.
2. Create 10-12 slides and upload them to http://www.Slideshare.net
3. Post the link to your slideshow on my Facebook page at
4. Then invite your friends to watch your slideshow and leave a comment on my Facebook page.
The person whose slideshow receives the most comments on the “PowerPoint Queen Rules” page
by Feb. 28th will win a prize: A Starbuck’s gift card!
For slideshow examples, go to my Facebook page: https://Facebook.com/PowerPointQueenRules